- MSS SP 81
- Perimeter seated bi-directional bubble tight shutoff
- Wet & dry ash, bulk handling, slurries with heavy solids
- Cone extends seat life, does not change face-to-face
- Body acts as blade scraper
- Two piece, SS body, fully repairable
- Non-rising stem
North Port SER250 – Bi-directional Valve with cone deflector
The North Port Series 250 guarantees bi-directional bubble tight shutoff due to its perimeter seated design. This valve is a modification of the series 200 valve. The addition of a deflector cone protects and extends the integrity of the perimeter seat in heavy solids, slurries, and abrasive applications. This valve is suitable for pulp stock, slurries, powders, plastics, and more.
A two-piece DUCO stainless steel body design allows for the option to use standard perimeter seat or replaceable cartridge seats to suit the applications. The body is designed so that the 2 halves act as scrapper blades to extend the life of the packing.