- Slurry and abrasive applications
- Full bore for max flow capacity
- One or two piece body design
- V: fully lugged (MWP 150 psig)
- F: fully flanged (MWP 150 psig)
- H: high pressure (MWP 290 psig)
- X: higher pressure (MWP 720 psig)
- 2″ to 48″
Stafsjo SLV/F/H/X Knife Gate Valves
Stafsjo’s line of SL slurry valves is designed for highly abrasive and demanding service.
All valves in the SLV family are bi-directional with fully guided gates that are secured and supported by a machined valve body. The SLV is a high-performance knife gate valve with three layers of packing for effective sealing, non-stick blade coating and seats that requires no lubrication.