Brugg COOLFLEX Pre-insulated Flexible Pipe/COOLMANT Pre-insulated Rigid Pipe
Brugg COOLFLEX is an energy and cost-efficient pipe system for district cooling applications.
The flexibility of the COOLFLEX pipe systems allows planners to select the optimum routing in response to the requirements imposed by the terrain. Combine with larger sized COOLMANT, to design a comprehensive corrosion-free district cooling network.
- PN 16 (232 psi)
- -20°C to 40°C
- Certified polyethylene (HDPE) PE100 inner pipe
- CFC-free polyurethane (PUR) foam insulation
- 3/4″ to 5″
- Screwed, pressed, and electro-fusion fittings available
- District cooling, potable water, and wastewater
- 5″ to 12″
- Fusion-welded joints, mechanical couplings
- District cooling, potable water, wastewater, and glycol
Can’t Find A Product? We’ll Find It For you!
Connect with us to discuss your next big project and we’ll recommend the optimal solution for you.