North Port SER200 – Bi-directional Valve
The North Port Series 200 guarantees bi-directional bubble tight shutoff due to its perimeter seated design. This valve is suitable for pulp stock, slurries, powders, plastics, and more.
A two-piece DUCO stainless steel body design allows for the options of a standard perimeter seat or a replaceable cartridge seat to suit the application. The body is designed so that the 2 halves act as scraper blades to extend the life of the packing system. Typical applications include wet and dry ash, pellets and granules, plastic chips, and slurries with heavy solids, including lime slurry, lime mud, animal rending plant waste, and raw sewage.
- 2″ to 30″* Pressure rating according to MSS SP 81
- Perimeter seated bi-directional bubble tight shutoff
- Full port cavity free design
- Body acts as blade scraper
- Two-piece, SS body, fully repairable
- Non-rising stem
- Pulp stock, slurries, powders, plastics & others
Can’t Find A Product? We’ll Find It For you!
Connect with us to discuss your next big project and we’ll recommend the optimal solution for you.