North Port SER250 – Bi-directional Valve with Cone Deflector
The North Port Series 250 guarantees bi-directional bubble tight shutoff due to its perimeter seated design. This valve is a modification of the series 200 valve. The addition of a deflector cone protects and extends the integrity of the perimeter seat in heavy solids, slurries, and abrasive applications. This valve is suitable for pulp stock, slurries, powders, plastics, and more.
A two-piece DUCO stainless steel body design allows for the options of a standard perimeter seat or a replaceable cartridge seat to suit the applications. The body is designed so that the 2 halves act as scraper blades to extend the life of the packing.
- 2″ to 18″
- Pressure rating according to MSS SP 81
- Perimeter seated bi-directional bubble tight shutoff
- Cone extends seat life, does not change face-to-face
- Body acts as blade scraper
- Two-piece, SS body, fully repairable
- Non-rising stem
- Wet & dry ash, bulk handling, slurries with heavy solids
Can’t Find A Product? We’ll Find It For you!
Connect with us to discuss your next big project and we’ll recommend the optimal solution for you.