North Port SER375 – HD/MD Reject Chamber Valve RxS
The North Port Series 375 reject chamber valve is designed specifically to handle the wire, staples, glass and sand typically found in recycled paper mill reject systems. The valve features a cavity-free design and precision-machined special body casting that prevents accumulation of solids and trash which can prevent the valve from reaching the fully open or fully closed position.
The series 375 is a round by square flanged valve available in sizes 6”, 8”, 10”, and 12”. The two-piece body design and use of replaceable wear components make this valve an economical solution as it can be fully repaired to like-new condition with repair costs estimated at 50-60% of the list price. All North Port scavenger valves are supplied with a high cycle pneumatic cylinder, limit switch brackets, and stainless steel cylinder lookout.
- 6″, 8″, 10″* Pressure rating according to MSS SP 81
- Round inlet by square outlet, flanged
- Hardened gate, guide, & cartridge
- Cavity free design
- Two-piece, SS body, fully repairable
- Pneumatic cylinder standard
- HD/MD reject systems
- Replaceable seat cartridges available (Metal, Resilient, Buna, EPDM, Teflon, L-Shaped Viton, V-Notch)
Can’t Find A Product? We’ll Find It For you!
Connect with us to discuss your next big project and we’ll recommend the optimal solution for you.