North Port SER700 – Transmitter Isolation Valve
The North Port Series 700 3” transmitter valve provides positive isolation of transmitters to facilitate repair, replacement, and calibration. The port of the valve is machined to match the diaphragm dimensions.
The Series 700 design includes 3 purge ports as standard, a stainless steel ratchet handle, and has a special flange design with an offset bolt pattern to allow for direct mounting to a tank or vessel.
- Pressure rating according to MSS SP 81
- Positive isolation of transmitters
- Valve port is machined to match transmitter diaphragm dimensions
- 3 purge ports are standard
- All 317SS body and gate
- Offset bolt pattern direct mounting to a tank
- Stainless steel ratchet handle
Can’t Find A Product? We’ll Find It For you!
Connect with us to discuss your next big project and we’ll recommend the optimal solution for you.