SER375 – HD/MD Reject Chamber Valve RxS
The North Port Series 400 O-Port Thru Gate Valve is designed to deliver positive bi-directional shutoff for heavy slurry and scaling applications. Suitable for heavy duty and scaling applications such as high density pulp stock isolation, black liquor and pulp stock, concentrated black liquor (solids up to 85%), phosphoric acid, green liquor, white liquor, and more.
The Series 400 design includes a special electro-polished gate with machine beveled edge standard for severe services. The 2 body halves are precision-machined to ensure close tolerances to the gate to eliminate solid build up between components and ensure proper cycling. Purge ports are standard on all sizes.
- 3″ to 30″*
- Pressure rating to MSS SP 81
- Bi-directional positive shutoff
- Electro polished gate
- Full stainless steel construction
- Cylinder recommended above 12″
- Purge ports standard on all sizes
- Heavy slurry & scaling applications
- Replaceable seat cartridges (Metal, Resilient, Buna, EPDM, Teflon, L-Shaped Viton, V-Notch)
Can’t Find A Product? We’ll Find It For you!
Connect with us to discuss your next big project and we’ll recommend the optimal solution for you.