Fossil Power Systems Aquarian(TM) Magnetic Level Indicator
The Aquarian(TM) 4000 Magnetic Level Indicator (MLI) is the newest product in Fossil Power Systems Inc., portfolio. The Magnetic Level Indicator provides a leak-proof, non-invasive method of level measurement; suitable for most process fluids and advantageous for those process fluids that are dangerous or flammable.
The MLI uses a float specifically designed to function in the process fluid present; the float is enclosed in a pipe chamber connected to the process vessel. An internal magnet in the float is coupled to the magnetic two-colour indicator flags that are held in a separate, fully sealed and nitrogen purged chamber. As the process fluid rises or lowers, the flags rotate to indicate the corresponding level.
- Suitable for fluids with specific gravity greater than 0.6; and pressures to 1350 psi (93 bar) and temperatures to 700 F (370 C)
- High-contrast, bi-coloured indicator flags for easy visibility
- 300ft of viewing distance, with 140 degree viewing angle
- Two material options for the float to suit most fluids: 321SS and Titanium
- Constructed to ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code requirements
Can’t Find A Product? We’ll Find It For you!
Connect with us to discuss your next big project and we’ll recommend the optimal solution for you.