Goetze KG Armaturen Safety Valves
The family of products covers every industrial application: Liquids of all kinds, gases, vapours and steam. Goetze offers valves suitable for temperatures from -270°C up to +400°C and pressures from 0.2 to 1000 bar. Goetze hold certificates and approvals for design (ASME, CRN, etc.), quality (ISO), and by application (WRAS, DNV, Lloyds, etc.).
- 1/4″ to 4″
- Pressure Range: 0.2 to 1000 Bar (2.9 to 14,503 psi)
- Temperature Range: -270°C up to 400°C (-454 °F up to 752 °F)
- Safety Valves, Overflow and pressure control valves, Pressure reducing valves, Ball diverter valves
- Angle Type, Atmospheric Discharge, Hygienic, Cryogenic
- Liquids of all kinds, gases, technical vapours and steam
- 492 series: compact safety valves; pressures up to 1,500 bar
- 451 series: SS angle safety valves; overpressure protection; hydrogen
Can’t Find A Product? We’ll Find It For you!
Connect with us to discuss your next big project and we’ll recommend the optimal solution for you.