- Fully welded, forged body design
- Full penetration welds
- Spiral multi spring-assisted seat rings
- Trunnion-mounted ball (Starting at 4”)
- Hot and chilled water
- Above ground and buried service
- Sizes 1” – 48”
- Fully rated PN25/ANSI 150
- ASME Class 150 (285 psi)
Boehmer District Energy Ball Valves
Boehmer District Energy Ball Valves are designed for durability to ensure years of corrosion-free and maintenance-free operation.
The valve design, featuring a fully welded, forged body, full penetration of the weld seams, replaceable seals, and spring-supported seats, enables users to benefit from extended service life and superior shut-off.