Boehmer District Energy Ball Valve
Boehmer District Energy Ball Valves are designed for durability to ensure years of corrosion-free and maintenance-free operation.
The valve design features a fully welded, forged body, full penetration of the weld seams, replaceable seals, and spring-supported seats.
- Sizes 1” to 48”
- ASME Class 150 (285 psi)
- Fully rated PN25/ANSI 150
- Fully welded, forged body design
- Full penetration welds
- Spiral multi spring-assisted seat rings
- Trunnion-mounted ball (Starting at 4”)
- Hot and chilled water
- Above ground and buried service (insulated stem extension)
Can’t Find A Product? We’ll Find It For you!
Connect with us to discuss your next big project and we’ll recommend the optimal solution for you.