Careers at Armour Valve
We want individuals to have long careers with Armour and to feel supported in achieving their best possible work. The average tenure of employees at Armour Valve is 16 years with many having reached their 20 and 30+ year anniversaries with us.
- A balanced and flexible work environment.
- Benefits program and strong management commitment to the safety, health and well-being of our employees and their families.
- Competitive bonus and incentive plans
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with a diverse team of knowledgeable professionals.
- Training, coaching and mentorship to help employees grow throughout their careers.
- Opportunities for training and mentorship for the children of employees through summer internships and project assignments.
- “Bring your dog to work” days.
- Fitness centre in our Toronto location.
Interested in a Career at Armour Valve? Let’s Connect!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Armour Valve Offers North Port Scavenger Valves – The Best Solution for Abrasive Processing
North Port Valves (NPV) is a Canadian, family-owned business that manufactures knife gate valves for a variety of applications. Armour…
We’re Proud to Be ISO9001 Certified.
Nous sommes fiers d'être certifiés ISO9001.
Can’t Find A Solution? We’ll Find It For You!
Connect with us to discuss your next big project and we’ll recommend the optimal solution for you.