Pre-Insulated District Energy Ball Valves
Boehmer Pre-insulated District Energy Ball Valves are designed for durability to ensure years of reliable and maintenance-free operation. Engineered with a fully welded, forged body design, these valves are built to endure the axial stresses inherent in buried service. The trunnion mounted ball provides a lower operating torque which makes them easy to operate. Valves can also be customized to meet the specific requirements of the customer.
- 1″ to 48″
- ASME B31.3 & EN488 design
- Fully rated to PN25/ASME 150 Class
- Hot water, buried service
- Fully welded, forged body design
- Built in leak detection (Nordic)
- Trunnion-mounted starting at 6”
- Customizable stem extensions/operators
- Polyurethane (PUR) insulation
Can’t Find A Product? We’ll Find It For you!
Connect with us to discuss your next big project and we’ll recommend the optimal solution for you.