The Somas ball valve is a full bore, high capacity ball valve. The valve body is made from stainless steel, and uses spring loaded seats in two material options to provide tight shut-off even at low differential pressures. Valves up to 16” are floating design, with 18” and 20” trunnion supported. The seats can be replaced without removing the actuator, making the valve service-friendly. Somas ball valves are customized with seat design options, a variety of trim materials, operators, and instrumentation. Operator and instrumentation are selected to ensure optimal field performance.
- 1″ to 20
- ASME Class 150 and 300 <2”
- For control and on/off applications
- Stainless steel body, configurable trim materials and designs
- Available with flanged end connections
- Repairable without removing the actuator
Can’t Find A Product? We’ll Find It For you!
Connect with us to discuss your next big project and we’ll recommend the optimal solution for you.