FLEXWELL Pre-insulated Flexible Pipe
Brugg FLEXWELL district heating cable (FHK) is a flexible pipe system that offers a high level of safety and integrity due to its double-walled design (with metal inner and outer pipes) and its integrated monitoring system.
FLEXWELL FHK is bendable, supplied in continuous lengths of coil. This flexible design results in no buried connections and requires no welding or leak tests along the pipe route. This unique pipe can also be directionally drilled with minimal disruption where trenching is not possible or desired.
- 3/4″ to 6″
- PN 25 (362 psi)
- Only flexible pipe for directional drilling
- Patented double-walled steel pipe
- Self-cleaning SS spiral corrugated inner pipe
- CFC-free polyisocyanurate (PIR) foam insulation
- Stainless and rigid pipe connectors
- Buried water -170°C to 150°C
Can’t Find A Product? We’ll Find It For you!
Connect with us to discuss your next big project and we’ll recommend the optimal solution for you.