Stainless Valve Co. O-Port Slide Gate Valve(R)
- Supplier: Stainless Valve Co.
- Availability: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec
Stainless Valve Co Stargate O-Port slide gate valves(R) can be used for isolation, control or line blinding in severe applications, including those with solids. These valves are used in slurries, scaling, liquors in pulp and paper, mining and other challenging applications.
Tight tolerance between the gate and the body ensures that foreign matter does not cause jamming. The seats are protected from the line media and flow path, offering a drip tight shut off that is independent of the line pressure. A variety of materials are available for the body, seats and guides; operator and instrumentation are selected to ensure optimal field performance.
- Sizes 6 to 72 inch
- Pressure ANSI 150 to 1500 psi
- Temperature to 1000F
- Liquids, gases and solids flow
- Shut-off, flow control and line blind
- Straight thru flow
- Flat blades can be easily remachined
Can’t Find A Product? We’ll Find It For you!
Connect with us to discuss your next big project and we’ll recommend the optimal solution for you.