SchuF Blowdown Valves
The primary purpose of a blow down valve is to remove dirt, scale and sediment from a boiler while maintaining boiler integrity and efficiency. With designs for continuous and intermittent blow-down, the SchuF blow-down valve will minimize accumulation of residues and help to remove dissolved solids and particulate so that the minimum quantity of water is discharged from the boiler.
- 1″ to 6″ for standard offering, larger upon request
- ASME Class 150 to 1500
- Continuous and Intermittent blow down function
- Y- and Angle Body Patterns
- Wide range of materials available
- Replaceable seat, design allows for quick & easy maintenance
- Low fugitive emission design option
Can’t Find A Product? We’ll Find It For you!
Connect with us to discuss your next big project and we’ll recommend the optimal solution for you.