HORA provides modular high-pressure and low-pressure control valves in customized assemblies for power plants and industrial systems.
HORA control valves can be used in pressure and flow reduction applications. Trim materials and design are selected based on the actual service conditions. A wide range of body designs, materials, and operator types are available.
- Up to 24″
- ASME Class 300 to 2500
- HP and LP control valves for standard and severe services
- Body, trim, seat and seals are sized and selected for optimal performance*
- Buttweld or flange connection
- Pneumatic, electric, or hydraulic actuation
- Water, feedwater, and steam
Can’t Find A Product? We’ll Find It For you!
Connect with us to discuss your next big project and we’ll recommend the optimal solution for you.